With the LG G Watch R now official, the newest circular smartwatch on the block, you probably want to know exactly what’s inside. To lay it out for you in the cleanest way possible, here are the official specs, straight from LG.
Like the Moto 360, LG is aiming for a premium watch experience here. The device is made up of stainless steel and calf skin leather, a P-OLED display, is water resistant, and runs Android Wear. It may only come in black, but the foundation has been laid for LG to release additional colors.
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320)
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 512MB RAM
- Battery: 410mAh
- Operating System: Android Wear™ (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and above)
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro/ Accelerometer/ Compass), Barometer, PPG
- Color: Black
- Materials: Stainless Steel frame; interchangeable 22mm calf skin leather strap
- Other: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)