BitTorrent Sync, a multi-platform and multi-user service that allows users to sync files across the entire web, pushed an update to its Android app today, bringing a few hefty features in tow.
In the update, which is now live on Google Play, users can generate sharable links to folders that can be shared with other people to access your files. In addition, an overhauled backup functionality will allow you to backup any folder on your Android device, just in case your originals somehow get corrupted or lost.
Finally, besides new features, the app received an updated interface, which should help users increase productivity while on the go. With the new interface, users can easily share folders with other people, all without need for the cloud.
- Enhanced security with optional approval process.
- Enhanced backup functionality allows you to back up any folder on your Android device.
- Updated user interface allows you to easily share a folder of stuff with other people, all without using the cloud.
- Easily share folders via HTTPS link, email, or QR code.
- Additional product enhancements and optimizations.
Collapse Show Comments