The OnePlus One is now official with its jaw-dropping price and insanely limited (plus confusing) availability. Once you can potentially purchase one, though, I’d imagine it will be well worth the $300 and $350 price tags.
After all, OnePlus managed to include the most premium specs of the moment in a phone that is half the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at full retail. We are talking the newest Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM, a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 13MP rear Sony camera, 5MP front camera, 16 or 64GB of storage, and a 3100mAh battery, all in a body that is only 8.9mm thick.
The phone should also work quite well on AT&T’s LTE network here in the U.S. It technically supports T-Mobile’s band 4 as well, but the GSM compatibility might not be there, at least according to the official spec sheet below.
Impressed by what you are seeing?
- Colors: Silk White or Sandstone Black
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 5.71 ounces (162g)
- Operating System: CyanogenMod 11s based on Android 4.4
- CPU: 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- GPU: Adreno 330, 578MHz
- RAM: 3GB LP-DDR3 @ 1866MHz
- Storage: 16GB/64GB eMMC 5.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Ambient Light
- Battery Capacitiy: 3100mAh embedded
- Size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920×1080), 401ppi
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 13MP Sony Exmor IMX 214
- Lenses: 6 lenses to avoid distortion and color aberration
- Flash: Dual-LED
- Aperture: f/2.0
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Video: 4K resolution, slow motion 720p at 120fps
- GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
- WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/8
- LTE: Bands: 1/3/4/7/17/38/40
- WiFi: Dual-band WiFi (2.4G/5G), 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Other: NFC, GPS, Digital Compass
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Microphones: Tri-microphone with noise cancellation
- Ports: Data & Charging – micro USB 2.0; Audio – 3.5mm
- Buttons: Power, Volume, Capacitive
- SIM: micro SIM
- Indicators: 1 LED notification light (multicolored)
Some of our best videos.