As of this afternoon, Any.Do has opened up a beta program for their incredibly popular iOS calendar application called Cal. Users of Any.Do’s task app know that the design and functionality used in their work is almost unmatched by most apps in the game. All of the beauty and ease seen in Any.Do is carried through onto Cal, which means a minimal and clean white theme and all sorts of features.
With this beta, understand that you are testing the app before it officially launches, so there may be bugs or lag in some transitions or features. I’m definitely experiencing some already on my Moto X. No matter what, I think you’ll immediately appreciate the look and functionality of Cal within a couple of minutes with it. If you are a calendar addict like me, this is one to pay attention to.
Here are some of the features:
- Your events will come to life beautifully with smart maps, contacts, apps and social integrations.
- Seamlessly connects with all your existing calendar services so you’re always up to date (supports Google Calendar, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL & iCloud)
- Each day starts with a fresh & gorgeous photo to celebrate the day in a fun way.
- Daily Planning is made simple. By connecting Cal with Any.DO you can check out your Any.do tasks for the day.
- It’s always someone’s birthday. Write on your friends wall, buy a give, make a call, or send them a message. It’s really easy.
- It’s easy to find great places, restaurants & bars nearby for your events.
- Scheduling made easy – Simply jump to a specific date from the month view or swipe to next week.
- Need a ride? Call an Uber with one click from Cal (available on supported locations)
We just jumped into it, so we’re still getting used to the Android version. We’ll have more in a minute.
In the mean time, hit up the G+ link below, join their community, and get to testing.
Links: Join Any.Do’s G+ Community First | +Any.Do | Play Link