Last evening, the developer of DashClock, Roman Nurik, pushed out an official update to his application, complete with a few features that beta users have been testing for a week or so.
Inside the update, support for Android 4.2’s DayDream feature is included, as well as more options for the weather extension. Users can now apply a manual location setting to have appear on their lock/homescreen, as well as more information to be shown. A number of fixes are also inside, such as a Gmail bug fix and a few SMS bug fixes.
- Use DashClock with Android 4.2’s Daydream feature; great for use with desktop docks!
- Option to specify a manual location for weather
- Weather extension now shows high/low information
- Calendar extension now shows the current appointment if it started in the past 5 minutes
- Fixed a number of bugs with the Gmail and SMS extensions
- For developers: New API features
Go grab it.
Some of our best videos.