The official Huffington Post application for Android received a pretty major face lift today, bringing a whole new look and features to go along with it. Users can now sign in to Twitter and Facebook for easy sharing, plus the app now gives off this Google+ feel, with blocks of stories going up and down, which is pretty slick. The full feature changelog can be viewed below.
What’s in this version:
- New Design
- Supports articles, blogs, slideshows and videos
- Sign in with facebook/twitter.
- Customize your favorite sections with one tap
- Offline reading
- Auto-enabled Smartcache to WIFI connection for faster content loading.
- New comment system and more social features
Collapse Show Comments