Yesterday, the AOKP team released JB-MR1 Build 2 for their many followers. Inside the newest build, which is built atop Android 4.2.1, are a ton of new features such as enhancements to the boot animation picker, custom NavBar background colors, and a brand new feature called Call Statistics. With Call Stats, you can get an in-depth look at phone usage such as filtering dates, pie charts showing incoming/outgoing usage, and more.
The full list of new features is below.
- General UI
- Boot animation picker enhancements
- Colorable clock views/widgets
- Option to hide initial page hints
- Start lockscreen with minimized challenge
- Longpress on minimized challenge to unlock
- Carousel animation
- Navigation Bar
- Colorable NavBar background
- Recents menu opens with lightning speed
- Alternative signal layout (GB-style)
- New toggle: Sound state (ring/vib/silent)
- Mobile technology indicator reflects internet connection status
- Powerkey shutter
- Call statistics – Phone app / local menu
As always, remember to perform a backup before wiping and flashing your new ROM. Download the newest build, here.
Cheers Gergely, Kimir, and Nathan!