Amazon has released the Cloud Drive desktop application for even easier access to your files and music that are stored on their cloud servers. With the desktop client (available for both PC and Mac), you can simply drag and drop your files onto the desktop icon for instant uploading to the cloud, then have access to them from any of your mobile devices that have a web connection. Note that there is no actual Cloud Drive app yet, unless you’re using the storage for music, which you can use the Amazon MP3 application for.
- Easily upload your photos, documents, videos and other files
- Drag and drop files and folders to the Cloud Drive icon
- Right-click any file or folder and send to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Easy download of one or more files and folders from Cloud Drive
- Uploads and downloads run in the background
- Continue using your computer as you normally would, the app can handle restarts and lost internet connections without losing your data
- You can pause and resume at any time
You can never have enough Cloud storage, right?
Sign Up Page