If you are one of the lucky 10 million members of Google+, you’ll want to jump into the market now and see if you have an update available. You should. The update is an experience enhancer really; nothing major, but a lot of stuff that needed to be done, like customizable streams. The update also fixes some issues that people were having with Swype, changes the way invites to Huddles work, and adds some performance tweaks.
- Customize the main stream view to show streams from individual circles
- Fixed some issues encountered by users with the Swype keyboard
- Set permissions for who can start a huddle with you (Anyone, Your Circles, Extended Circles)
- If someone you’ve never huddled with before invites you to a group huddle, you can now dismiss the invitation
- New UI allows adding multiple people or entire circles to a huddle
- Set photo as wallpaper
- Performance improvements and bug fixes throughout the app
Some of our best videos.