Yep, the entire Droid Life crew is off to CES for the rest of the week, bringing you an insane amount of Android tidbits, device hands-ons, photos, videos, silly stories, and anything else we stumble upon that might entertain you. If you have no idea what CES is, please turn around and push that giant weight off your back, aka that rock. It’s only the biggest electronics show in the universe and will feature so many amazing Android devices this year, that you’ll wish you were there with us. Don’t worry though, we’ll hopefully provide enough coverage to make you feel there, only you’ll get to skip out on the hour long waits for limited seats in conferences rooms, bad free media food, spotty wi-fi connections and 50+ cab rides in a 5 day span.
We’re already booked into events and meetings with companies like Verizon, Motorola, NVIDIA, LG, HTC, Qualcomm, Samsung, and Sony, so you can see that some amazing stuff is about to be reported on. It’s going to be a wild ride and you’ll want to make sure to keep your phone, browser and non-Apple device tuned right here for all the fun.
To make sure you get every last ounce of coverage, here are some suggestions:
- @droid_life – Tweets from me, plus every story posted here and on Android Life.
- @timotato – Tato dropping everything he’s got from his new Nexus S.
- @mrpicolas – Our tech-obsessed Dr. who’s looking for it all.
- I doubt that every single video we take with our 8 cameras will make the front page of the site, so be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to get it all.
- May as well join the other 8,600+ people already following us here, right?
- Don’t forget about our sub-site that covers the rest of the Android world not branded by DROID.
Is it possible that Vegas can handle the Droid Life community? We’ll find out!