Angry Birds just received an update which included 45 new levels and if you want to skip right into this new awesomeness, you still can using the old level skip trick we talked about a few weeks back. For those of us that flash new ROMs and are constantly having to wipe our phones clean, this trick really comes in handy. And no it’s not cheating, it’s…OK, it might be cheating.
1. Load up Angry Birds and go to the world select screen.
2. Center the new “Big Setup” locked world on the screen.
3. Push back button on your phone all the way out of Angry Birds.
4. Load Angry Birds back up and when the “Play” button appears, hammer on it!
5. You should be inside the locked worlds stage select screen.
6. To keep it unlocked just pass the first world.
Some of our best videos.