Enhancements and bug fixes:
- Performance, stability, and memory usage improvements.
- Fixed the bug where the Search option on the menu didn’t do anything.
- Dock shortcuts now stay in their place when rotating the phone (leftmost shortcut stays at the bottom instead of moving to the top, etc.)
- Custom dock shortcuts – Long-press any of the four shortcuts and you’ll be able to choose a new shortcut to replace it. You can add any type of shortcut; applications, contacts, direct dials, music playlists, and more!
- Option to restore default settings in the Preferences screen (useful if you want to revert to the default dock shortcuts.)
Is it the perfect launcher now? Maybe.
*For all users.
Cheers Danny and OldNuc!
Some of our best videos.