This week has finally come to a close, with plenty of good stuff taking place over the last five days. For starters, we published our full G Watch review (we put up our Gear Live review last week), went hands-on with the AT&T LG G3, and threw up a ton of Android Wear quick tips for all of you new smartwatch owners out there.
As for other top Android news, Tinder is now on Android Wear (oh yeah, baby), Google removed a few GPE devices from Google Play, Verizon finally gave us pricing and availability for the G3, and there is now an LG G3 “Prime” model headed to Korea.
Here are the highlights from this week if you missed anything.
- Review: LG G Watch.
- Hands-on: AT&T LG G3.
- DL Q&A Session: Volume 21.
- Android Wear Quick Tips: Change your watch face | Developer options | Factory reset
- LG G3 “Prime” spotted for Korean markets.
- Tinder comes to Android Wear.
- Verizon finally announced LG G3 pricing and availability.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition get is “biggest update ever.”
- Leo’s Fortune hits Google Play.
- Cast Screen button now working, Android mirroring through Chromecast is a go.
- Google cleaning up Google Play, remove three GPE devices.
Have an awesome weekend, folks!