Better clear a few hours off your schedule today, because Minecraft: Pocket Edition is receiving a huge update today. Version 0.9.0 is being slowly rolled out, packed with updates that any Minecraft fan will be sure to get excited about.
Wolves, Endermen, and caves are just the start of the changelog for today’s update. These features finally come after months of hard work and teasing by Mojang for the “biggest update ever” for Pocket Edition.
Infinite worlds is the most impressive feature added today. Unlike before, now you can just wander your character off into one direction of the Minecraft world and never come to a wall. In addition, explorable mineshafts, villages, and biomes are included for you to discover, such as jungles and swamps.
Look below for the full list of added features.
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
- Abandoned mineshafts, villages, and many other cool places to explore.
- A brand-new “interaction” button. Never accidentally punch a sheep again!
- New feature generation, including lakes, vines and monster rooms.
- Many bugs fixed, and possibly a few added.
Some of our best videos.