Last night, during episode 8 of The Droid Life Show, things got a little whackier than usual. We covered a lot of good topics that just seemed extra comical to the DL team. There was talk of our expectations for Google I/O next year, we questioned Verizon’s decision to remove features from the Galaxy Note 2, revealed what we were wearing during our first 4G LTE speed test, and finished it off with an announcement for two weeks worth of contests coming up.
- AT&T Announces Exclusive Aurora Red Galaxy S4, Pre-orders Start May 24
- Samsung Reaches 10 Million Galaxy S4 Sales Within First Month of Launch
- Keyprop is a Smartphone Stand Disguised as Key, Actually Looks Useful for $15 on Kickstarter
- How to: Root the Verizon Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available From Verizon