This week has been taken over by device updates, game releases, and rumored images of the Samsung Galaxy SIII. But among all of that, there were a few gems – Google Voice receiving an update for ICS integration, images of the upcoming DROID Fighter, and even a new Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi update to talk about. If you missed any of this week’s excitement, feel free to catch up down below.
- Motorola DROID Fighter makes its first appearance.
- DROID Incredible 4G receives benchmark.
- Full spec list on Verizon’s upcoming LG Lucid 4G.
- Motorola R2-D2 finally received an update.
- Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi also receiving an update down the road.
- Google Voice updated for Ice Cream Sandwich implementation.
- Motorola DROID Pro receives update.
- Rovio launches the new Angry Birds Space. (Spoiler: It’s out of this world.)
- More leaked images of Samsung devices appear – is it the SGSIII?
- Google considering to split the profits of Google Wallet with carriers to hurry up adoption.
- Android 4.0.5 update won’t come until April?
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!