Sprint unveiled Sprint Perks this week, a program open to 130 million hard-working Americans. Available starting November 8, Sprint Perks allows employees of corporations, small business owners, and military members (and veterans) to get an Unlimited Premium wireless plan for the price of an Unlimited Plus plan.
To put this in plain English, because frankly Sprint’s website is hard to look at, the carrier has partnered with thousands of employers across the country for their employees to sign up for this Sprint Perks program. You’ll get the aforementioned unlimited plan for $70/month (it usually costs $80/month), but the kicker is that the Unlimited Premium plan comes with a ton of injected value.
Here’s what Unlimited Premium customers get.
- Shop and get free shipping with Amazon Prime.
- Watch thousands of shows and movies with Hulu (ad-supported account).
- Listen to their favorite tracks with TIDAL HiFi.
- Connect mobile devices with 100 GB of mobile hotspot data.
- Enjoy Unlimited roaming in Canada and Mexico and more.
To find out if you’re eligible for Sprint Perks, start here. If you serve in the military, start here. If you own a small business, start here.
Again, Sprint Perks kicks off on November 8.