OnePlus lists its changelog below, but the highlights include Android 10, of course, as well as the new gesture navigation, Game Space, Smart Display (intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display), plus more.
Here’s the full changelog.
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in the Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Supported intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
- Application compatibility issues
- Low probability of system lag and stability issues
What’s great about OnePlus and their open betas is the ease of downloading and installing. OnePlus has all of the instructions you need listed via the link below, but to recap, you’ll simply download the zip package to your OnePlus device, then install it from local storage through the Settings menu. It’s very easy and very painless.
Go get it!