A fresh round of updates released today from some of OnePlus older phones. The OnePlus 5 and 5T are picking up OxygenOS 9.0.7, while the OnePlus 6 and 6T are receiving a new beta build.
Neither update is particularly large or feature-packed, but we do get the June security patch, Screen Recorder feature, and Fnatic Mode on the 5 and 5T. The 6 and 6T beta build includes mostly bug fixes, along with a DC dimming feature that might make the display look different to your eye at lower brightnesses. You’ll have to let us know what you think.
Full changelogs for each update are below. As is always the case, OnePlus slowly rolls these out, so you may not see them for a couple of days.
OnePlus 5 and 5T OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update:
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
- Added Screen recorder feature (Quick Settings – Edit – Screen Recorder)
- Added Quick reply in landscape (Settings – Utilities – Quick reply in landscape)
- General bug fixes and system improvements
- Gaming mode
- Added Fnatic mode (Settings – Utilities – Gaming mode)
- Fixed issue with Speed Dial
OnePlus 6 and 6T Beta 23 Update:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Screen Recorder
- Hide floating widget while recording
- More options added for resolution, fps and bit rate
- OnePlus Laboratory
- Brand new UI design
- Added DC dimming feature
- Added popular cities for search suggestions
Some of our best videos.