If you don’t own a Samsung Galaxy device, you longer need to worry about getting one to play the Fortnite beta for Android.
In a tweet, Fortnite announced that it is opening the beta to plenty of non-Samsung devices, including Essential Phone, Huawei phones, Pixel devices, and plenty more. This is good timing, too, considering we just posted up our initial thoughts on the game for Android.
Here is the full list of devices now eligible for Fortnite on Android.
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
To get yourself a beta invite, follow this link to sign yourself up. If you own a supported Galaxy device, you can skip that step and head straight to the Galaxy Apps store and download the Fortnite Installer app.
Hey Android owners! We're excited to open up the #FortniteAndroid Beta to more devices starting… TODAY!
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 13, 2018