At long last, after months of leaks and rumors, Samsung has announced the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. Both devices are up for pre-order through all the major US carriers and even Best Buy, so if you’ve been waiting, this was a good week for you.
Beyond Galaxy S8 stuff, we covered Simple Bank’s new support of Android Pay, discussed why Android Wear 2.0 has yet to rollout to the vast majority of available watches, and reported on info that claims HTC’s next flagship will be unveiled in April.
Here’s everything you won’t want to miss.
- WATCH: The Droid Life Show – Episode 138 “Galaxy S8” [Subscribe]
- Video: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ hands-on.
- Samsung announces the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
- Galaxy S8, S8+ pricing and availability.
- Galaxy S8, S8+ specs.
- HTC: HTC U reported to be unveiled in April.
- Andy Rubin is teasing his new company’s first smartphone.
- T-Mobile: All T-Mobile customers getting free year of MLB.TV again.
- IKEA enters the smart lighting game.
- VZW: There’s a new privacy scare concerning Verizon.
- Moto: The Moto X 2017 has leaked.
- Verizon HTC 10 received Nougat.
- Bug holding back Android Wear 2.0 update.
- Android Pay: Simple Bank now supports Android Pay.
- This speaker with a built-in touchscreen, Alexa and “OK Google” has my attention.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.