Android Wear news is flying out of Baselworld this week, with multiple companies announcing plans for new Android Wear devices.
First up, we have Michael Kors, Fossil, and a couple of other Fossil Group brands introducing new wearable devices. For Fossil, it will launch the Q Venture and Q Explorist to its existing Q lineup this fall, Michael Kors will have the Sofie and Grayson, plus we’ll even see Android Wear pieces from Emporio Armani and Diesel.
Each device has a different timeframe for launch, but the general gist is that each will run the latest build of Android Wear, have a Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor, and range in battery and overall size. As you’d imagine, the Diesel On piece is insanely large, while a few of the more feminine watches have crystals and gold bodies. Whatever you’d expect from a particular brand is pretty much what they’re delivering.
As for pricing, we don’t have too many specifics aside from a starting point for the Michael Kors pieces. According to the press release, they will start at $350.
Below are the launch specifics, followed by a gallery of the new watches.
- Diesel – Diesel On will include its first touchscreen smartwatch available in five outsized styles (Holiday 2017)
- Emporio Armani – Emporio Armani Connected will include its first touchscreen smartwatch (Beginning September 2017)
- Fossil – Q Venture and Q Explorist are the brand’s slimmest, most feature-packed touchscreen smartwatches to date (Fall 2017)
- Michael Kors – Michael Kors Access Sofie and Michael Kors Access Grayson are two new introductions to the touchscreen smartwatch collection (Fall 2017)
- Misfit – Misfit Vapor is powered by Android Wear™ 2.0 and includes heart rate monitoring, GPS, standalone music functionality, and is swimproof to 5ATM (Late-Summer 2017)
Do any of these interest you?
Collapse Show Comments