It’s St. Patty’s Day, so it’s understandable if many of you are already a few Guinness beers deep. We don’t judge here. Anyway, before you have too much fun, be sure to catch up on the latest Android news to take place this week. If you’re interested in the HTC U Ultra, Galaxy S8 or LG G6, it was a good week for you.
This week, we posted up our U Ultra review, learned a few possible specifics for the Galaxy S8, and the LG G6 went up for pre-order across the country. Beyond that, we’ve been keeping track of Android Wear 2.0 updates rolling out and exclusively reported on the potential of a third device from Google this year. My, oh my.
Here’s the good stuff.
- Review: HTC U Ultra.
- Exclusive: Google working on third, larger phone called Taimen.
- We now have potential codenames for the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
- LG G6 pre-orders now up.
- HTC: HTC Teasing something mysterious for March 20.
- Galaxy S8: Galaxy S8 might shoot slow-mo video at 1,000fps.
- Here’s a look at the S8’s home screen and launcher.
- Samsung’s Bixby name confirmed, 3D Touch-like feature possible for S8.
- No Google Assistant for Android tablets.
- Opinion: This new batch of Android Wear devices isn’t good enough.
- Android Wear 2.0 rolls out to Fossil Q Marshal, Founder and Wander.
- The latest emoji-powered messaging app from Googlers is pretty cool.
- TAG Heuer launches Connected Modular 45, costs $1650 to start.
- Montblanc has its own Android Wear watch, starts at $890.
Don’t get too wild, folks!