A large number of banks across the US are adding support for Samsung Pay this week, which is great news for owners of the Galaxy S7 or any other Samsung device that supports the company’s mobile payments platform. In the list of new banks supported, there are multiple credit unions from all over the place, including Altra Federal, Blackhawk Community, and Fidelity Bank.
On Samsung’s website, they detail which exact cards are supported from these banks. For example, one bank will support its entire card portfolio, while others will only support consumer credit or debit cards. It is all dependent on the bank.
See the full list of added banks below.
- Altra Federal Credit Union
- Bank of England
- Benchmark Federal Credit Union
- Blackhawk Community Credit Union
- Fidelity Bank
- Founders Federal Credit Union
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
- Henrico Federal Credit Union
- Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
- Justice Federal Credit Union
- MSU Federal Credit Union
- NuMark Credit Union
- Old National Bank
- Star One Credit Union
- TruWest Credit Union
For detailed info on any of these newly supported banks, follow the via link.
Some of our best videos.