It’s a new year, so I can imagine that plenty of you are thinking about goals that might include getting your ass back in shape after spending the holiday season consuming heavy winter ales, cheese platters, and massive amounts of Grandma’s party mix. No? Just me? OK, ignore my booze and party mix-filled past couple of months for a minute. Let’s say (as a general example), there is the slightest chance that you are the type to set health goals for a new year, you might want to workout a bit here or there with some tunes, consider today’s DL for the MMOVE Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds that only costs $29.99.
Most high-end Bluetooth earbuds will cost you close to $200. That’s a lot of cash to fork out for something you are going to sweat all over and that you might lose on a jog or post-race or on a bench at the gym or at the bar post-workout. Doesn’t $30 sound much more reasonable?
Here is a list of features:
- Wear them while you workout thanks to the sweatproof, durable design
- Keep track of the battery status w/ the on-screen indicator
- Get maximum comfort w/ a choice of sizes & types of hooks
- Enjoy clear, isolated sound w/ CVC® 6.0 Noise Reduction
- Listen for up to 6 hours without recharging
- Control volume & song choice, take or reject calls & more w/ on-ear controls
- Connect 2 devices simultaneously, like your MP3 player for music & phone to take calls!