Verizon posted a PDF file this morning that contains its plans for Black Friday 2015 and the days that follow. Like most years, Verizon has some decent deals, though many revolve around switching carriers, trading in your current phone, and then signing up for new service. Verizon is also doing some decent discounts on phones too, plus they are offering discounts on a number of accessories.
The big push Verizon is making is for this $500 switch credit/discount when you trade in your smartphone from another carrier and join their network. With this deal, they are slashing $200 off of smartphones, then giving you up to $300 for your trade-in. If you do that and qualify for the full $500 off, you can get into phones for these prices:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 for $3.16/month
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge for $7.16/month
- DROID Turbo 2 for $5.16/month
If you don’t want any of those phones, Verizon is also doing $100 off other phones, plus the $300 trade-in credit. That would get you into these phones for the these prices:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ for $15.33/month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for $12.33/month
- LG V10 for $11.33/month
And if none of that sounds fun, here are some other deals.
- Fitbit Charge for $89.99 [$40 off]
- Mophie Powerstation Plus for $99 [$50 off]
- Mophie Powerstation 4000 for $39 [$40 off]
- UE Megaboom Speaker for $249 [$50 off]
- Nest Cam for $169 [$30 off]
- Bose SoundLink Speaker for $119 [$10 off]
- Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite for $249 [$50 off]
- Beats Solo On-Ear headphones for $249 [$50 off]
You can access all of these deals come Black Friday at the link below.