Those is need of mobile voice dictation can turn to Nuance this week, as the company announced Dragon Anywhere, a paid subscription service that bring’s its desktop voice dictation software to Android devices.
With this software, users can dictate pretty much all text input on their Android device. Instead of typing out long emails or texts, simply let Dragon do the work for you. However, as users of Dragon on the desktop already know, you need to speak with proper punctuation, so as to make sure Dragon types exactly what you want to say with proper grammar.
As for pricing, Nuance is offering a free 7-day trial of Dragon Anywhere, but after that, get ready to shell out some serious dough for this software. For a single month, Dragon Anywhere costs $15. If you package months, you get a bit of a discount – a 3 month subscription is $40, and a 12 month package is priced at $150. Yes, that ain’t cheap for voice dictation.
- Fast dictation and high recognition accuracy
- Continual learning of a person’s unique voice for improved accuracy – the more Dragon Anywhere is used, the more accurate it becomes
- No time or length limits on dictation; professionals can speak as long as they want to, capturing all of the details needed for complete, accurate documentation
- Robust voice formatting and editing options, including the ability to select words and sentences for editing or deletion, navigate through fields of a report template, and apply common formatting like underline, bold and italics
- Support for custom words, allowing professionals to add industry-specific terminology for even better dictation accuracy
- Support for simple importing and exporting to and from popular cloud document-sharing tools like Dropbox and saving to note-taking apps like Evernote, so work can be continued from a mobile device or on a desktop
If this is something you might need on a day-to-day basis, or for your job, follow the links below to get started.
7-Day Trial Link | Subscription Link