This morning, AT&T unwrapped changes to their Mobile Share Value plans, changes that decrease prices here or there, while bumping up data in others. Some of the changes are also just in-between moves that land in the middle of older plans that are now gone.
Mobile Share Value plan options like 1GB ($25) or 3GB ($40) data buckets are now gone and have been replaced by a 2GB $30 option. The 6GB $70 option is gone as well and has been replaced by 5GB for $50. I’ll let you decide if that’s a deal or not.
AT&T also bumped up the $100 data option from 10GB to 15GB and dropped $10 off their 20GB plan, leaving it at $140.
This is how AT&T explained it to us:
- 300MB for $20 – No changes here for our customers who just need a small amount of data.
- 2GB for $30 – This replaces our 1GB and 3GB plans for $25 and $40, respectively.
- 5GB for $50– This replaces our $70 for 6GB plan.
- 15GB for $100 – This is the big one. For $100 you get 15 GB instead of 10GB. This also includes unlimited calling talk/text to Mexico and Canada at no additional cost
- 20GB for $140 – This replaces our 20GB for $150 plan. Calls / texts to Mexico and Canada included.
- 25GB for $170 – This is a new option, great for small businesses with multiple lines.
- If you need even more data, 30GB, 40GB and 50GB plans are also available. And for business customers, plans up to 200GB are available.
And here is a look at how some of the new plans look with their specific line access fees:
The new plans go live tomorrow.
Some of our best videos.