The QuickLock smart padlock has dropped to just $49 in the DL Deals store (a 18% discount). With this lock, you get smart functionality like the ability the unlock it without a key. You can unlock it via smartphone and app, special fob or ring, NFC key (up to 50 of them) or card. You can even add on multiple users, so you don’t have to worry about making keys for all parties needing access.
The QuickLock charges via microUSB cable, but should last for up to two years on a single charge, and is made of die cast zinc alloy.
Here are the QuickLock’s details:
- Made of die cast zinc alloy, rendering it virtually indestructible
- Allows for one-click or one-swipe access via a fob or ring (sold separately), a card, or smartphone
- Includes convenient access for multiple people: works w/ up to 50 wireless NFC keys & an unlimited number of phones
- Prevents having to remember combinations or locate keys for your locks
- Provides battery life for up to two years on one charge
- Charges via a micro USB cable
The deal is live for just 5 more days.
Collapse Show Comments