Rovio has a new game available on Google Play for players in the US, titled Angry Birds Fight! In this game, which looks like a mashup of Mortal Kombat and Bejeweled, you rank up characters through various color matching puzzle levels, then fight other players with your characters in real-time. These players are all around the world, as Rovio has created a global bird-fighting network for people to enjoy.
As you progress through the game, you travel to new islands, fight crazy-new pig monsters, and add legendary weapons to your inventory for whoopin’ bird booty.
Of course, being Rovio, the game is littered with IAPs. They range from cheap ($1.12) to stupidly expensive ($84.87), so keep an eye on your kid if they decide to start playing. The IAPs are used to upgrade weapons and power-ups.
- Challenge the rest of the world to outrageous puzzle battles!
- Fight your way to the top in the all-new global fight rank system!
- Explore new islands, fight new Pig Monsters, and wield new legendary weapons!
- Enhance your weapons and unleash their full power upon your opponents.
- Keep an eye out for new, limited-time events coming soon!