Another app has been decoupled from HTC’s software builds this week, this time being the official HTC Mail client. The app allows users to link up several email accounts from different providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, and Exchange, all within in the same application.
With this move, HTC is able to send out updates much more quickly, rather than having users wait around for OTA updates, making for a better experience all around.
Below, you can see HTC Mail’s large list of features, and if you own a compatible phone (like a One M9, for example), go grab the app on Google Play.
- Quickly add accounts with the mailbox setup wizard
- Switch between your accounts and folders from the drawer
- Tap “+” to compose a new message
- Change your message text’s font, color, highlight, indentation and more
- Search for messages by subject, sender, receiver or content and all fields
- Filter search results by sender, receiver, priority or attachment
- Text Reflow auto adjusts content to fit your screen at different levels of zoom
- Create meeting invitations without leaving HTC Mail
- Support for Exchange ActiveSync policies