Action Launcher received an update to version 3.4 today that introduces over a dozen new features. The full list is below, but you will see new options for things like vertical scrolling, customizable grids, and icon label editing in the All Apps menu. There is also an option for hiding the status bar, font picker, and the ability to hide desktop shortcuts from app drawers.
Here are all of the new features:
- NEW: App is now much more generous with customizations that are unlocked for non-Plus users. Quicktheme and customizable shortcuts aside, >70% of all customizations are unlocked.
- NEW: Option for a vertically scrolling All Apps/widgets list.
- NEW: Customize All Apps grid size and icon scale.
- NEW: Edit the icons and labels of apps in the All Apps/Quickdrawer.
- NEW: Option to configure the font. Pick from 5 Roboto variants.
- NEW: Edit the labels of Shutters/app shortcuts.
- NEW: Quickly hide desktop shortcuts from app drawers.
- NEW: Option to hide the status bar.
- NEW: Add shortcut action for toggling the status bar on/off.
- NEW: Option to specify all new folders be created as Covers.
- NEW: Option to select All Apps/Quickdrawer sort mode.
- NEW: Option to disable Quickdrawer letter shortcuts.
- NEW: Option for All Apps/Quickdrawer/widget picker to always/never load to the previous position.
To see the rest of the changelog, hit up Chris Lacy’s G+ post that is linked below. Then go grab the update.