DuckTales, the classic platformer from way back in the day, is now back, this time available as a Remastered edition from Disney on Google Play. Priced at $9.99, the game has you play as Scrooge McDuck, exploring various levels, beating up monsters, and defeating epic bosses.
The game has also been given Bluetooth controller support, allowing you the choice to not use the on-screen buttons, which is perfect for the mobile gamers who take this stuff seriously. Given the game has been been “remastered,” you can expect exceptional graphics, audio, and movements. Basically, it will be the ultimate DuckTales experience to ever hit Android.
The game is priced at $9.99, and don’t worry, there are zero IAPs inside. Download and enjoy.
- Play as Scrooge McDuck in this remastering of the classic, side-scrolling platformer game
- Explore the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African mines, and Moon in search of the five Legendary Treasures
- Attack enemies with Scrooge’s iconic pogo jump and cane swing
- Battle and defeat villains in epic boss fights
- Power up with invincibility and discover extra hearts to increase health
- Collect gems to unlock over 90 pieces of production art from the original TV series
- Bluetooth controller supported
Play Link ($9.99)