The government – there is no doubt that they have their eyes on us (places tinfoil hat on head). To help keep their prying eyes from whatever it is you might be doing online, since it’s none of our business, you can score a 3 year subscription to Anonymizer Universal VPN for just $55 through the DL Deals Store, regularly priced at $240.
This service protects against “government oversight, hackers, unsecured public Wi-Fi, online activity logging & tracking” by masking your IP address and concealing your physical location. Basically, if your name is Jason Bourne, I would recommend it. Although, there are more practical uses for a VPN other than hacking into the CIA and FBI mainframes.
While subscribed, you can connect up to 5 devices at the same time and access unlimited bandwidth with fast connection speeds, all while keeping zero record of whatever it is you do online.
If this interests you, follow the link below.
- Protects against government oversight, hackers, unsecured public Wi-Fi, online activity logging & tracking
- Masks your IP address & conceals your physical location
- Connects to Anonymizer-owned servers only (no insecure VPS)
- Allows up to 5 devices to be connected simultaneously
- Provides unlimited bandwidth & fast connection speeds
- Keeps zero record of any of your online activity
- Provides US-based support 24/7
Some of our best videos.