The list of changes in firmware 30O is rather long, but it includes a new camera feature which was announced this morning. Clear Image uses the same principles of HDR to stitch together 10 individual photos, while improving clarity and reducing a photo’s noise. The OnePlus One team says that unlike other image-stitching solutions, Clear Image uses intelligent compression to minimize file size while maximizing quality.
OnePlus One owners, be on the look out.
- Upgraded to Android 4.4.4
- Updated to new versions of Google apps
- Added Clear Image
- Added new (colder) calibration for the screen
- Proximity sensor prevents activation of off-screen gestures while in your pocket
- Capacitive touch keys supported in the recovery mode
- Increased capacitive button illumination
- Improved overall stability
- Fixed issues with vibration being disabled during Quiet Hours
- Fixed lockscreen not updating the track information during music playback
- Fixed microphone volume for all formats in the Voice Recorder app
- Fixed “OK, Google” not triggering voice search in Google Now
- Fixed Viber calls not working
- Fixed battery percent not updating in custom lock screens
- Fixed PicasaSync
- Fixed Camera “O” gesture activating lockscreen instead of triggering camera
- Fixed wallpapers not applying in full screen, taking the wrong size when cropping, etc
Some of our best videos.