AT&T announced this morning that GoPhone customers finally have access to myAT&T, so that they can easily change rate plans, add data packages, see usage info, and even check out account history.
For whatever reason, AT&T always redirected GoPhone customers out of myAT&T and onto an account management site that looked as if it was built in 1999. For GoPhone customers, this is actually a pretty big deal. If you are on GoPhone and have ever tried to add data to your plan via mobile, you will know how difficult it is.
I checked out the new myAT&T digs and came away by giving AT&T a thumbs-up. Finally.
- Refill an account Change rate plans
- Add data, messaging or international calling packages
- Get data and voice usage information
- View account history of up to 6 months
- Connect to help for information like device tutorials and troubleshooting