An update is rolling out to users of SwiftKey this morning, bringing with it a ton of performance enhancements for Flow, typing, and keyboard loading time. Other fixes included in the update are repairs for Yahoo! personalization, a background disappearance bug, and other numerous force close issues.
Besides a ton of optimizations and bug fixes, the team has also added in new themes, as well as three new languages – Kyrgyz, Tajik and Turkmen.
For the full changelog, look below.
- Improved typing performance
- Improved some translations
- Improved keyboard loading time
- Improved Flow performance
- Fix for the bottom row being hidden in some devices
- Fixed Yahoo! personalization
- Fixed background disappearing issue in some themes
- Fixed some other force closes and crashes
Some of our best videos.