A new game hit Google Play this afternoon, titled Mount & Blade. If you are into epic desktop RPG titles, then you might have heard of this game, as it is actually quite popular among those who wish they lived in medieval times. This is a full desktop port, and is currently exclusive to just Tegra 4-powered devices, such as the NVIDIA SHIELD.
The game will put you into the boots of many types of characters. You can choose to live your life as a king, knight, commander of armies, or other choices. The world you play in is an open world, free to roam as you so choose. The point is just pwn noobs and take over as much land as possible, using your superior armies and battle strategies.
Players can enter multiplayer battles with up to 64 players, featuring different gametypes – Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Siege, and many more.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Groundbreaking mounted and foot combat.
- Use throwing weapons in close combat.
- You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
Check out the trailer below, complete with 60 seconds of “Grrahhaghh” and “Aaarggghahgh.”
Anyone rocking a Tegra 4 device can go grab it on Google Play now for the “discounted” price of just $6.99. Once the release discount is over, the game will go back to its usual price of $9.99.
Play Link ($6.99)
Some of our best videos.