Oh no, Grandpa has woken up in a hospital that is filled with zombies. What are we to do? Kill ’em all, of course. A new game hit Google Play this week, titled Grandpa and the Zombies. In this title, you play as a grandpa that must escape a hospital by completing puzzles and challenges. Each level in the game is a different puzzle, plus there are a ton of different zombies to get through, all with various abilities.
The style of the game is very cartoony, so the developers mention that it is suitable for children as well as adults. You can grab it off of Google Play for just $0.99. Do it.
- Satisfying gameplay thanks to three different worlds and a total of 90 levels
- Horrible zombies – flee from Halitosis Jack, Bevil and Revil or the Forklift of Death!
- A new challenge in every level
- The apocalypse has never been this funny: ingenious comic-style for adults and children
- The zombie apocalypse! Challenge your friends on Facebook or Twitter
Insert joke here about there being too many zombie games to keep track of.
Play Link ($0.99)