An update has been pushed out to the aging Root Explorer app, an application that has been a rooter’s best friend since the original DROID days. With root access, the application can open any of your device’s system files, while also allowing for the editing and sharing of files within your device as well. It is a good app that worked exactly the way you needed it to.
The update brings some major enhancements such as multiple tabs for easy navigation, Google Drive and other cloud storage service support and an overhauled notification system for operations.
- Multiple tabs.
- Network (SMB), Google Drive, Box and Dropbox support.
- Concurrent, background processing of multiple operations with notifications.
- New action status with progress display and ability to cancel all long-running operations.
- Action bar and multi-select action mode support.
- Fully customizable list icons.
- For details of new permissions requested see the full app description.
Play Link ($3.99)
Cheers Dave and Greggles!
Collapse Show Comments