Motorcycle fans looking for that adrenaline rush, but in the safety of your office cubicle might want to check out Speedway GP 2013. From the makers of Real Boxing, this game looks to throw you into the realest racing scenarios, placing you on 12 actual tracks found throughout the world, excellent 3D graphics, and even an excellently placed helmet cam.
- Rich 3D graphics and stunning gameplay that puts you right in the heart of the action
- New Helmet Cam gives total immersion!
- Race around 12 real-world circuits against 15 riders from the 2013 season
- Earn bonuses for playing during live events
- Play in either Casual or Pro gameplay modes
- Includes 4 bonus circuits from 2012 season
- Purchase upgrades to improve your performance & unlock circuits
- Alternative tap or swipe controls
- Watch your performance in 3D replay mode
The game costs $1.99, which doesn’t even seem too bad for this level of work. Check out the trailer below and see if spending the cash seems worth it.
Sounds like it’s time to race.
Play Link ($1.99)
Collapse Show Comments