Application updates are in the house. Today, we have the first major update of Carbon for Twitter, some minor fixes and additions for Flipboard, and of course, yet another update for Sliding Messaging.
To get the links and full changelogs for each update, check down below.
Carbon for Twitter:
- Notification bug that crashed after tapping
- Repeat Notifications
- Notification bug that crashed app when Avatar couldn’t be loaded
- Retweeting, adding to Favorites, and Deleting tweets did not update Cache.
- Direct Messages Delete bug wasn’t saving changes
- Long press bug on Messages
- Composition Screen Account Selector bug
- User Profile Bio: tapping on Mentions & Hashtags bug.
- Timeline duplicated tweets on concurrent refreshes
- Compose bug that didn’t allow tweeting at 140 characters
- Verified & Private badges
- Quick mentions on Compose Screen
- More bug fixes
- Now you can select “Save image to device” for any post with an image and it will be saved to your Gallery. Tap and hold on the post, or open the sharing menu to access this option.
- Resolved problem with retweet button
- Install size has been reduced
- More quick updates and some changes how notifications are displayed.
Now, if any of you have Sliding Messaging installed on your device, you have probably noticed that this app receives about one hundred updates a week. While I appreciate this speedy work of the developer, is it just me that gets somewhat annoyed when I have to update the same app several times a day? That could just be me. By no means am I actually frustrated, but I did feel like pointing that out.
Either way, go enjoy your updates.
Play Link: Carbon for Twitter | Flipboard | Sliding Messaging