As a reminder, this Thursday on May 17, Big Red is to introduce 4G LTE to a large handful of new markets and expand its already existing network in others. If you live in or around one of the cities listed below, then you will notice a big difference in data speeds starting this Thursday.
- Lake Charles, La.
- Hyannis/Mid-Cape, Mass.
- Benton Harbor/St. Joseph, Mich.
- Biloxi/Gulfport/Pascagoula and Oxford, Miss.
- Atlantic City/Toms River, N.J.
- Dickinson and Williston, N.D.
- Ashtabula, Bucyrus and Defiance, Ohio
- Eugene/Springfield, Ore.
- Lancaster, New Castle, Northern Cambria County, Oil City/Franklin, Somerset and York, Pa.
- Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Mitchell, S.D.
- Paris, Texas
- Burlington/Northern, Vt.
- Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Martinsville and Staunton/Waynesboro, Va.
- Sheridan, Wyo.
Cities to receive expansion:
- Denver, Colorado
- Dover, Deleware
- Fort Myers and Lakeland, Florida
- Hagerstown, Maryland
- Eerie, Pennsylvania
- Canton, Ohio
- Lima, Ohio
- Mansfield, Ohio
- Toledo, Ohio
- Youngstown/Warren, Ohio
Sometimes, folks see their cities get lit up before the official date, so if you’re waiting patiently, maybe you will get lucky. Enjoy the 4G LTE.
Collapse Show Comments