When choosing a theme to feature, we try not to play favorites to any one particular ROM, so today we bring you NateModz. Both color choices (Red or ICS Blue) are compatible with a wide variety of custom ROMs such as AOKP, Liquid Smooth, Codename Android and BAMF.
Along with the notification bar and navigation bar being themed a nice glossy tone that you can see, many system applications have also been themed such as Gmail, Talk, Dialer, and the Gallery. It’s a sweet theme if you like the more dark and dangerous look for your device. If you want to give it a go, follow the directions down below.
Note: Due to there being many files for the different ROMs, please head over to the RootzWiki page to retrieve your zip file downloads.
Instructions for installation:
- Download the zip file that matches up with the ROM you are running.
- Place the zip file on your phone’s storage.
- Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Create a Nandroid backup.
- Locate theme zip file and install.
- Reboot and enjoy.
Collapse Show Comments