- Google Wallet and Offers combined, allows you to purchase goods from groceries stores, clothing shops, etc. all without ever swiping a physical credit card. All of your information is stored securely on your phone and then transacted using the built-in NFC chip.
- The first partners are Citi, Mastercard, First Data and Sprint.
- First retail partners are Macy’s, American Eagle, Subway, Noah’s Bagel, and more.
- The first cities are New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and Washington, D.C.
- Not launching until this summer on the Nexus S 4G.
- The app:
- And Google Offers (starting in Portland and NYC):
- A walk-through of the Wallet app:
- Google Wallet site is live.
- You can shop for items online, find an offer and send those directly to your Wallet app:
- You can even include all of your rewards cards from retailers:
- They demoed a transaction at American Eagle – signatures are still required. No wallet though!
- Talking heads up now…
- Who wants a Nexus S 4G?
Some of our best videos.