So that Droid 2 live wallpaper that we were raving about earlier today has already been snagged from a D2 system dump and made available to everyone. The screenshot above is the live paper fully functioning on my un-rooted Droid X which as you all know is only running Android 2.1 still. So from what I can tell, this puppy should work everywhere!
Download: D2.apk (alt link)
1. Download the file above to your SD card.
2. Tap on it when it finishes and select “install.”
3. After it finishes installing, back out to a home screen.
4. Press “Menu”, then “Wallpaper” and “Live Wallpapers.”
5. You’ll see it listed as “Droid 2”. Select it.
6. Tap “Set Wallpaper.”
Let us know if you run into any issues!
Via: XDA Forums