Mobile house hunting on Android just went from zero to awesome overnight. Zillow, one of the biggest real estate websites on the planet finally launched their first app which actually feels pretty polished. In fact, the app functions almost exactly like the website and includes a ton of house hunting features through the use of a multi-touchless Google Maps. Here are some of the details they sent us…
- Voice search – say an address, neighborhood or city and the app takes you there (this is something that’s only available on the Android app)
- Google Street View – moveable, curbside views of all homes, whether or not they are for sale. Allows you to virtually explore a neighborhood from your phone before you get there.
Other benefits are similar to those found on the iPhone:
- Zestimate home values, home details and historical data on 95 million U.S. homes – nearly all homes in the country.
- Multiple photos, home details, and contact information on homes for sale, for rent or listed as Make Me Move, allowing home shoppers to peek inside home listings and call or email agents, owners and landlords right from the app.
- Shoppers can filter their home searches by sale price, rental price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and listing type (for sale, for rent, Make Me Move, and recently sold).
And we even busted out a little video…
Some of our best videos.