it looks like the crew at mobile syrup has also received a pre-released version of the motorola milestone and launched a preview video of it. now i have to admit that i haven’t really checked into milestone differences and similarities as compared to the droid, but after looking at this video briefly, there are some pretty obvious ones.
fast forward to the 1:35 mark…
you should notice right away that the milestone’s version of android 2.0 has some different icons and features from our droid.
- the google search bar is missing the voice search icon
- it is replaced with a “voice dialer” shortcut.
- alarm clock, gallery and music icons are different.
- there is an “audio effects” app.
- a camcorder shortcut.
- moto phone portal comes pre-installed
now, the reviewer does say that this isn’t the final version of the os, but i’m still surprised to see so many differences on a device that is running android 2.0.
any other major differences you know of? how about you milestone users?
Collapse Show Comments