I’m still fairly new to the password locker game, but after becoming a LastPass subscriber last year, I can’t imagine life without one. Today, if you would like to get into using a password locker or manager without the typical associated cost (subscription or hefty one-time fee), we have a pretty stellar deal for you from Enpass Password Manager that is only available for the next 24 hours.
Normally priced at $9.99 for mobile access, you can setup an account with Enpass today on mobile for free and never pay again. That’s a heck of a deal.
Keep in mind that this attaches to your Google account of choice, as well, so should you jump between devices later on, you can restore without worry. Also, the desktop version of Enpass is and will continue to be free, but the mobile access is the portion with the $9.99 fee. So yeah, sign-up today and get in for free.
As for features, you get the following with Enpass (plus more):
- Available For All Major Desktop And Smartphone Platforms
- Built-in Browser To Fill Login Details
- Military grade encryption- Enpass secures your data by SQLCIPHER which istransparent and open-source AES-256 encryption to ensure highestlevel of security. All protection mechanism is done locally (offline)at your device.
- Strong password generator- Built-in password generator lets you create strong and unique passwords for logins.
- Auto-locking-Automatically locks itself when not in use or device is lost.
- Works with Fingerprints.
- Backup/Restore over WiFi.
- Folder support.
The deal is live now. All you need to do is install the app, create a master password, choose a Google account, and accept the free license.