Madfinger Games has published yet another update to Dead Trigger, the main feature being a fix for that nasty 180º turning bug. It’s hard to explain, but sometimes when you were moving or reloading your weapon, you would instantly be facing the opposite direction, which has gotten me killed quite a few times.
Here’s the full changelog that was posted along with the update:
- Not working controls (on Xperia devices or “180° Turn”)
- Too high difficulty of enemies on higher ranks (SWAT zombies)
- Crash in Menu when too many missions were “available”
- Booster “Ammo Supply”
- Free gold for liking on Facebook
- Revive Kit
- In-App Purchases
- New Hope accessible after first mission
- Enemy AI
- Damage caused by mines, turret, cutters, exploding Barrels
- Help in Main Menu
- New unlocked items in shop marked with “Unlocked”
That’s a pretty hefty changelog.